My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

help

Hi girls,
I am especially "challenged" when it comes to different things........(as most of you know). If I can't copy or scraplift it........forgetabboutit. LOL. But, at least I recognize it. Ha.

So, here is my latest dilemma. (and there are MANY).
I HAD to have this memo board and I purchased it today with a gc I have been saving. I thought it would look perfect in my scraproom next to my scrapbox when and if I ever get it put together. Okay, I digress.......
My question is.................it is plain and boring as it is right now. Soooooooooo, how do I alter it????? any help, ideas, photos, or suggestions appreciated.
Hell, any offers to do it for me, even more so. Okay, I will do it myself, if someone just tells me what the hell to do. LOL.

Thanks,
Jackie

No comments: