My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tuesday Tuesday

I had a really nice day today. I still have NOT touched my scrapbox. Perhaps someone, anyone, PUHLEEZE can "borrow" a cute lil blonde kiddo and take him somewhere, anywhere away from here so I can attempt to get started on organizing...............HELP.

Spent the better part of the day floating in Aunt Sue's pool. I need to get one of those-soon. I have one estimate from last year and I am going to call a couple other companies and get some more so I can have this hole dug back here. I MEAN it.

I also gave in and bought a laptop today. I had to order it from Office Depot and it should be here about the time we return from our trip out to Colorado and South Dakota.

Other than all that, life is good. I am going to go attempt to get this room in some kind of order. Okay who am I kidding, I won't do that. LOL.

DH is off tomorrow, so hoping the weather holds out to do something like Adventure Island, Busch Gardens or the like. We have passes and to the Aquarium and zoo too. We are going to pass on going to fireworks. It is just toooooooo damn hot for me to not be in water and out in the heat. Makes me feel icky. Plus, Joshy is still at the age where he is scared to death of them, does NOT like loud noises.

I am dying to go to RR this week. Anyone up for a road trip????????? LMK

No comments: