My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Forgot to mention

That I hit every scrap store that I could find out there.
The Treasure Box in Ft. Collins is as amazing, if not better, than I remembered it to be 3 years ago when I was there.
Also hit another one in Ft. Collins. Don't remember the name, but I only spent $7. Does that tell ya anything. HA.

There was a craft store in Wyoming............oh my. What a sad little store. The MOST exciting thing they had to offer were Coluzzle patterns and Sticko packs. It was pathetic.

There was a store in S. Dakota that is located in a pretty nice mall.......Rushmore Mall. Okay, we are talking mall RENT here. I can honestly say that w/o Crop for Hope donations I personally, have more inventory than this store.!!

She didnt' have a single magazine or idea book?! She did have some SD/Mount Rushmore/ Colorado page kits that I had to have, but jeez.

Okay, laundry, laundry laundry and unpacking. NOT the best part of coming home but oh so glad to be here.

No comments: