My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Catching Up

I swear that there is never a vacation taken, that I personally,do not need a vacation from!!
It is more work to travel, come home, unpack and get back into the swing of things sometimes than the vacation itself is worth.
Okay, not really, but it does OFTEN feel that way.

I am all unpacked now, although not certain if dh put the suitcases away. They were piled in the guestroom the last time that I saw them, which is fine with me as long as I am not tripping over them. I have enough to trip over in every other room. I am seriously beginning to wonder if the day ever comes that there will be at least one square inch of floor space in my 2200 square foot house that does not have either choo choo's on it or their tracks? Anyone? Ferris? SOmeone please tell me that it will change. He has a perfectly great play area downstairs(it used to be known as a living room , but no more) and, his bedroom that he refuses to sleep in has a whole area to play in. But, NOOOOOOOOO. All trains and tracks MUST be dragged into MY room and lef there, despite my many efforts and attempts to return them to their rightful storage area.
Grrrrrrrrrrr. Too early in the morning for this much venting, sorry.

I long for a day of sunshine as my tan is seriously fading. Can someone send Mr. Sunshine my way? Thanks.

Have a great Tuesday.

No comments: