My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, July 6, 2007

stuff

Classes for the Crop are getting organized and I must admit-I am getting xcited .....I LUV all of the planning and watching it all fall into place.

Amanda is working on her "theme" for her paper bag class. Stacey is working on her chipboard album class. Here is a link to the cover.........http://sos-brainfreeze.blogspot.com/2007/06/whats-next.html

I am working with Elle to plan something fantabulous.

BB8 was fun last night. I already luv and hate it. So, you KNOW it is going to be a great summer when they can do that on the first episode. LOL.

So glad it is Friday again. Then I get dh to help out and we can do some fun family stuff. Hopefully, he can take the lil guy somewhere for awhile so that I can attempt to pack. Putting stuff into a suitcase while Joshy takes it OUT is most unproductive and we have an EARLY flight on Tuesday so this will be my only shot.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: