My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Thomas Rocks!!

Okay, so I REALLY wished that I had only bought two tickets, I thought about trying to get out of it(asking Nanny to go) and I am terribly ashamed to admit, that Thomas the Tank Engine Saves the Day was a FANTASTIC show!!
My lil guy(and his daddy for that matter) were completely mesmorized!!!! Neither one moved or spoke the entire show(one and a half hours long). I have never seen Joshy so enthralled with something. I am also embarrassed to admit, that I was not only humming, but singing the songs outloud-NO not as loudly as a Billy Joel concert, but nonetheless.

If you had told me five years ago this week that I would have a toddler who was the center of my world, that my daddy wouldn't be here to see it and that I would have a debilitating neurological disorder I would have said you were NUTS to each and every one.

But, life sure does work in mysterious ways, doesn't it?!
And, I wouldn't change a minute of it. I enjoy every "samn dingle" moment of it.

Huggles to all.

No comments: