My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

it is SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

We have had a busy busy weekend so far and it is only Sunday morning!!

The pool party at Helen's was sooooooo nice last night. A bit too buggy, but that's okay. Guess that is whatchya get when you live on the water(jealous here). My "boys" had soooooo much fun with her boys. John got to fish, swim and relax. I got girl talk/chatting and catching up. Gosh, didn't realize just how much I miss it.

Today we are going to see Thomas, Live on Stage. I am hoping that I can get SOMETHING accomplished in this scrap room beforehand. I can't find my table, have yet to put away the stuff I bought on our trip(been home TWO weeks nearly) and my SCRAPBOX doesn't have the first shelf in it yet. Damn it. I soooooooooo want to get organized.

Anyone wanna "borrow" a really cute two year old for a day or so which will enable me to get my shit together? LOL.
Seriously, if I could get him otherwise occupied, I might just get everything where it belongs long enough for him to come and destroy it. HA.

I am also desperate to make some page kits for the crop in Sebring next weekend.

Are you having a productive weekend?
The first person who responds to this post.............gets.....................

$5 off an MS Crop for Hope t-shirt.
Now lets see if anyone bothers to read this thing. LOL.

Have a gr-8 Sunday everyone.

1 comment:

Kip said...

I read it!!