My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, July 2, 2007

AHHH Paradise

So, I was birthday napped this last weekend and taken to Sanibel Island........true PARADISE.

When John and I first started dating 5 years ago, he took me to the West Wind Inn on Sanibel. I think that is where we both realized this was "it". What a beautiful hotel, setting, everything.
We made reservations to go back in August before Joshy was born. It was to be our last vacation without a kiddo. Well a little storm named Charley cancelled that trip as the hotel received MAJOR damage and had to undergo some major renovations.

For whatever reasons-life mainly, it has taken us this long to go back. We went back with some reservations as to what the island would be like after being hit by the storm, but I am so very happy to report, it is even more magnificent.

From the room, to the view, to the beach, sand, shells, pool, nice people we met, the weather, fishing, you name it.........oh the boat ride and dolphins playing "tag with the boat". Could not have asked for a better birthday gift.

A true delight and photos to scrap. YEAH!!

No comments: