My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Where has the time gone??

I just logged on and realized that I haven't blogged in almost a week. Granted, a VERY busy week. LOL.

I am not able to post everything right now-but I will give highlights.

My 40th birthday was very nice. Best part was receiving my Daddy's ring!! Another highlight was having my sister here with none of her family.........didn't have to share her as Mommy. Just got to be sisters and she really got a chance to get to know her nephew. Even nicer is that two weeks from today, we will be on a plane to Colorado to see them all. WOO HOO

My ScrapBox arrived yesterday. CRANKY CRANKY delivery guy. ICKY. However, my bil Dave and dh spent the better part of 4 hours assembling it and I will post pics soon.

Cause that is another whole ISSUE. My puter CRASHED and I am not a happy camper.

So rather than be cranky at home, I am outta here. Promise to post pics, when I can attempt to recover everything that it appears I have lost. GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

No comments: