My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I am so xcited!!

So, I haven't blogged for a few days, but I have accomplished quite a bit. I literally could not leave the house for two days as it was way too painful to wear appropriate undergarments. NASTY sunburn.
Thankfully, it IS better. Yeah.

Joshy was an absolute BEAR yesterday!! My day began at the post office picking up my certified mail. Now most people would probably be happy with the contents of that envelope, but I was crying my eyes out in the parking lot. Enclosed were the FINAL documents from Daddy's estate. Yes, it is over, took 3.5 years to settle and all I could do was cry. You see, the money means little to nothing to me and all I would really want is to see my dad again. UGH.

The rest of the day was progressively worse. Like I said, Joshy was ahhhhhhhhh. No words to describe him. He behaved like he hadn' t in weeks and I ended my day in tears as well. I am not typically a mushy, cry baby kinda gal, but he did me in.

Happy to report that today has been a MUCH improved day. He took a NICE nearly three hour nap after we returned home from picking up cousin Mitch at the airport. He brought a bunch of Yankees stuff for us and for the silent auction. Gotta luv having a cousin who works for the team. He showed us a great photo of him in the clubhouse with Pres. Clinton. NEAT. Heck, he is almost a celebrity-NOT. I even got to scrap. WOW.

I got a phonecall a few minutes ago and my scrapbox will be delivered on Friday. Woo Hoo. What a perfect birthday gift. It is even arriving ON my birthday. YEAH.

My sister called to check in as she often does and when we hung up she said, "see you tomorrow". That hit me. WOW, she is flying in tomorrow. I am really xcited bout that too. Even though she lives in Colorado, we have always been close and manage to see each other at least 3-5 times per year. She is coming w/o any of her kiddos so I will be happy to spend some sister time and she will get to really know her nephew. Should be nice. Even nicer is that after she leaves, I know that I will see her and her whole family two weeks later when John, Joshy and I fly out to Denver to spend a week with them in Fort Collins and in South Dakotah.

So, that is my happy news. Glad today has been a better day. Not sure I could have handled another one like yesterday.

1 comment:

eljay716 said...

as much as you love em they can make you crazy! glad you had a better day.