My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, June 4, 2007

Let's cook.....

In the process of cleaning and organizing my scraproom yesterday still, I have made a bigger mess than I had originally, but it will get there eventually, I am guessing..



It was actually kind of sad as I came across NUMEROUS old photos of my dad. He is gone almost 3.5 years and I miss him as if it were yesterday. Whoever said that time makes it easier was LYING. My heart breaks some days I miss him sooooooo much. There are very few people in this world that can even comprehend the closeness that I felt to him and xactly how his NOT being here hurts.



On the lighter side, there is NOTHING in this world that Daddy enjoyed more than cooking and as you can clearly see, my lil guy surely takes after his grandpa that he will only know thru me , Johnnie and stories.



I MISS YOU DADDY!!

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

We must have been on the same wave length, kiddo! I sorted old pictures too and was so close to tears over some wonderful ones of my mom and step-papa. I miss them both so much.