My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Happy Happy

I had a really nice almost relaxing couple of days -NICE.
Johnnie has been in Maitland for three days, but we are surviving. Joshy misses his Daddy(as do I) but it has been a nice break.

Amanda came over from Orlando and spent the night. We didn't get around to scrapping-hard to do with a two year old who demands my attention. Amanda is figuring that out.......ha ha.
But, we did go down to St. Pete yesterday and spend the afternoon at the new Whims. She was in heaven. I cleaned out their sale room of a TON of paper and cardstock 10 for $1. I am always the bargain shopper. Ha ha.

We also did some "planning" for the MS Crop for Hope and were pleasantly surprised when we arrived home to a HUGE box from Chatterbox. They were VERY generous.

Looking forward to the Expo this weekend and hoping to make some new "friends" and see some old ones.

Have a fabulous Thursday and for those of you reading this far.........Baby Trevor is having surgery today. Say an XTRA prayer for the Bergs.
Thanks.

No comments: