My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, June 15, 2007

LIFE.....it just isn't fair sometimes........

For some bizarre reason, life def. is NOT fair. It is a lesson that my Daddy taught all of us early on, but I still don't "get" it.

A fellow scrapper had ALL of her scrapping supplies stolen out of her car. Now, what on earth makes it okay for someone to break into a car to begin with and violate someone else's stuff.?? Who do people truly think that they are?!

Why are some helpless little babies born only to be murdered 3 years later by their MOTHER?
Why are there childless couples.....??? Why are there helpless babies born so unable to do anything on their own, and be subjected to open heart surgery the first week of their life? Is there truly someone "up there" that allows someone so tiny to have to fight sooooooo hard so early on?

Why are there beautiful human beings afflicted not once, but more with horrendous diseases? I just don't get it sometimes.

Why do some people have to go thru way more than their "share" of tragedies for no apparent reason.??

Why do truly awful people get away with the "things" that they do?

I am sorry for the losses and wish there were something more that I could do.
Daddy, if you are listening......

IT ISN'T FAIR!!!

No comments: