My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, June 8, 2007

Finally Friday

Although to 100% honest with you, I find it extremely difficult to keep track of the actual "days of the week" when I am not at school writing the date on the whiteboard. I know, kinda pathetic. I can probably attribute it to the fact that I am creeping up way too quickly on the ripe ole age of 40!! Although I seem to talk about it alot lately, it hasn't really sunk in completely.

Today is my "lil cousin" Mitch's birthday. Somehow, the tiny child Aunt Sue brought home from Colombia has managed to turn 27 years old. It seems highly unlikely that this is even possible. Hmmm, how can it be?

Tomorrow is the Expo-well, it begins today, but I am not going to head over there til Sat. I am quite excited and hope NOT to spend too much of my last paycheck that I just discovered in my credit union account. Now, how likely that will be remains to be seen. Okay, for those that know me, NOT likely at all, but we can remain hopeful.

I have some work to do to get organized for the crop tom. Happy Friday.

No comments: