My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Doin the Happy Dance

Okay, so I am not actually dancing persay (only cause my body is wayyy too tired right now) but I am THRILLED, ecstatic, happy, words can NOT even begin to describe.

I ordered my scrapbox today. 5-7 days until it arrives and I am just .........WOW. soooo super excited.

Took Joshy to the Florida Aquarium today. Our sole purpose was to go to the water park part and that is all that we did. He had soooooo much fun. That lil guy is surely my child as I luv water just as much. The best part is that it is totally FREE. yeah. I get in free as a teacher, Aunt Sue still has her id and Joshy gets in Free for his age. WOO HOO.

The weather was gorgeous and we have had TWO totally great, fantastic behavior, not acting like a TERRIBLE two's kinda days. YEAH.

I have a wkshp tomorrow and Thursday to go to for school. It will be nice to be a grown up for a couple of days.

Off to finish up cooking dinner.

Did I mention how thrilled I am. Now to find a home for the stuff that is currently in my scraproom. YEAH YEAH YEAH....

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Awesome scraproom!! I am so excited for you! No excuse not to get lots of pages done now. =)