My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, June 8, 2007

So much for being organized..........

I am so NOT organized, nor am I ready for the crop or the Expo tomorrow.
I have tried for weeks to get things where they belong and from the looks of it, on the surface, it appears that I have.
However, ya know the saying about how looks can be deceiving? Well, here to tell ya, THEY ARE.
I spent the better part of an entire day today searching for one flipping envelope of photos that I had in my hot lil hand the other day..........did I find them?? N-O!! Still haven't. So, move on you say. Go to another pile and put together a page kit or SOMETHING. Ya see, I can't. I will OBSESS non~stop until that little blue envelope from Wal-Mart surfaces and I find those flipping photos.
Ridiculous I KNOW. But it must run in the family, cause Aunt Sue is the VERY same way. Oy.

Oh well. I am going to try to get something packed in my tote so I can at least try to accomplish scrapping something tomorrow. However, the Wally World envie of doggie pics will forever be on my mind.
Let it go Jackie. Let it go Jackie. Let it go Jackie.

I CAN'T!! Until I find them(in the xact spot that I put them so that I would know xactly where they were when I needed them!!)

Nite nite.

No comments: