My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Real sunshine

So, after a blah gray day of much needed rain, Mr. Sun is shining upon us once again. This is why, that despite the heat and humidity that often make me feel like an overcooked piece of spaghetti, I continue to live in Florida.
I can't imagine living up north anymore where it is gloomy for months on end. I will stay put, thank you very much.

After viewing photos of Jules' new scraproom, I was so incredibly green with envy, I figured that the ONLY way that I will ever get any scrapping accomplished was to get myself organized. Quite a project. I have a bigger mess at the moment than I started with-isn't that always the case when you are straightening? ugh. But, I have managed to get the majority of the walk in closet in the scraproom back in order. That frees up some space on my table.

I would think that I had died and gone to heaven with a built in like she has, however, for now, I think I will just get my "stuff" piled in neater piles that are high enough for Jr Mint to keep his hands off of. HA.

No comments: