My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, June 18, 2007

okay, so call me STUPID

Here I sit at the computer, knowing full well how many errands I have to run. Our fridge is pretty much down to coffee creamer, milk and condiments. Now, that wouldn't really bother me too much, but the men in this house, they have other ideas.

However(and on to the STUPID part), can't go to the grocery store. Wondering why ??
Well STUPID me is so flipping sunburned that after my shower this morning(maybe it was early afternoon) I can NOT to save my life put a bra on w/o crying. My poor shoulders hurt sooooooooooo badly. The saddest thing, is that I DID have sunscreen on and I DID reapply.

Well, some might say, "just run out without putting a bra on for comfort sake". H**L no. I do NOT leave the driveway w/o one on. So, I am guessing that it will be frozen pizza for dinner or dh will have to run to the store.

In addition, the doorbell rang earlier. I happen to be in the bathroom blowdrying my hair so I got to look and see that it was our mail guy. Didn't go down cause I didn't wanna scare the kid, but he did leave a receipt for a certified letter.

Guessing that from what the family rumor mill has been saying, that the check from my dad's estate must now be waiting for me at the post office.

I am feeling awfully BLAHHHHHHHHH today. Think I will go lay down and try to get the kid to do the same.

Hope it gets to be a more upbeat kinda day. ALOE, here I come.

No comments: