My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Daddy's Home

Okay, so I have always admired single parents, but after the last three days I have a TOTALLY new respect for you all.
I am exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It isn't even 8:45pm and I could easily go to sleep for the night RIGHT now( and Joshy is still bouncing on the bed). LOL.

I am also thrilled that Randy came to check out my scraproom to allow me(maybe) to mimic Jules' new room(on a much less xpensive scale I hope). We shall see.

In addition, Shop NBC purchase arrived today. I got TWO OTT Lites(one desk lamp and one standing floor lamp) for $89 on three value pays. I am sooooo thrilled. YEAH.

Can't wait til Saturday.
I also got some reservations for the CFH today AND 3 cooooool packages of door prizes. It is like Christmas every day. YEAH.

No comments: