My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

please tell me someone, anyone........

why some web places(like this one, msn hotmail etc) ask you to sign in and have a little stinkin box to check that says, remember me OR remember my password/email address and each and EVERY time u go back, you must type it ALL in again?!!

not that I am so flippin lazy that I can't type it in. that is NOT my issue. why bother having the stupid box to check if it isn't going to matter one stinkin bit???????????

okay, frustration out-vented.

I have decided that three days in a row of nothing but gray skies and rain are ENOUGH. I KNOW we need the rain. I hear that. I see what it is doing for my what used to be totally dead and may not have to replace the sod front yard, but could it possibly rain like at NIGHT only or perhaps on or after AUG. 10th, when I return to work, with apparently NO tan lines!!!!????

I think I need to pop on a Thomas video and go back to bed. I am a cranky butt.

Hope to see the sunshine soon.

No comments: