My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, August 5, 2007

WOW is all I can say..

My weekend ROCKED!!!!!!!!!

I walked into the Kennilworth Lodge on Friday afternoon about 3-ish and fof the first time in almost ten years there, my heart was happy and kinda dancing, yet not racing. This was the first time in three years that I was attending a crop there, yet I was not the panicky one worrying about it all be good.

Well, it was like coming home!! The whole scrapping retreat scene started right there many a moon ago and it was such a warm feeling. I am getting mushy but that is what it felt like.

I got twelve pages accomplished and most of my altered memo board. I was drilling holes, painting and putting in screws on metal corners. Do NOT attempt to tell dh that I guess I can be handy, cause I will FLAT out deny it all.

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting new people and seeing some very old friends. Folks at the lodge were happy to share all of the renovations and updates that they are completing. Helen and I got a brand spanking new matress on Fri. We didn't really even mind that ants we shared the bed with and were especially happy they weren't there on Saturday.

I also got two mini album kids almost put together. I picked up some donations, gave out several of the MS flyers and collected quite a few registrations.
I really enjoyed myself. I liked the chance to shop at the ABC House. Boy has that store changed since it's days as a educational supply store on 27. Luv the new brick and the pre made page kits have always been full of talent.

I bought my share of bargains this weekend too. I got a Cricuit rolling LIME tote for $46 and a cartridge for the same. BARGAINS i tell ya.
We had more yummy food cooked in our room and consumed wayy too much of it.

BIG thanx to Linda and all the gals for helping to make me feel so welcome again. I can NOT wait for the MS Crop in Sept and hope to see many o fyou there.

I MUST get to sleep. I am zoning out,
Nite Nite.

No comments: