My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

small world

So my doorbell rings at 8am this morning. I promptly go out thru the garage since i have 5 puppies going NUTS. Joshy follows closely. As the door opens, I see an unmarked sherrif's car in the street in front of my house!! uh oh runs thru my mind.

So the SO guy walks toward the garage and says, "HEY, I know you". Long story short, it is Mary's hubby, Sammy. VERY small world. Now, I haven't seen him in probably about 7 years, but we both knew who the other person was.

Keep in mind that I haven't had my 2nd cup of coffee at this point and I am still in my pj's, but long story short again, dh is being called as a witness for the State of FL against a CNA from a nursing home he worked in years ago.

Not entirely a bad thing mind you, but...................get this. The court date is set for Friday, Sept. 28th at 2pm.

Anyone remember when the MSC4H begins? You got it, Fri 9-28 at THREE pm.
Nice-NOT.

Okay, hoping that this day gets a bit better.

No comments: