My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, August 24, 2007

week number one down

and we all survived. YEAH. not sure that my back will agree after moving furniture and specifically, two 4 drawer file cabinets, not once, not twice, not three times, but FOUR flippin times this afternoon.

However, I think I FINALLY have my classroom set up the way that I want it. Hoping my new partner Lauren agrees when she walks in on Monday. I will be nice and give her a heads up call before the weekend is over.

I guess I should probably warn her of the irrate parent that is certain to arrive on Monday as well cause his beloved lil one came home without his Nintendo something or other that I took away from him. Oh well. I did make certain that the principal was on the same page with me taking it before I stuck it in my drawer instead of giving it back. I will bet my life Dad will be there first thing on Monday. Oh well, perhaps the lil guy will pick up a book this weekend.

I do hope to accomplish many tasks this weekend. High priority are the usual suspects including a mound of laundry. Amazing how three people can go thru so many clothes in a week. I did grocery shopping already, yeah. Cleaning or at least picking up will be a good thing.

Top priority is getting dh to take ds somewhere, anywhere, away from here and giving me some ME time to start organizing donations for the crop and attempting to get my scraproom put together. My scrapbox continues to be a work in progress. Oh how i can' t wait to be able to say that it is actually DONE.

I must also do some homework and familiarize myself with the third grade reading textbook. FUN FUN.

Hope everyone accomplishes what they need and want to. HAPPY FRIDAY!!

No comments: