My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, August 3, 2007

Doing the Happy Dance

It's Friday!! Yeah!!

I only stayed up until about midnight, which for me, is actually pretty late these days. All my scrapping stuff is piled in the dining room and ready to load into the car. Sadly, I mean ALL my stuff-lol. Not really, but as I said before, not nearly as organized as I would hope to be. Oh well, what doesn't get accomplished this weekend, will someday(MS Crop maybe)?

Clothing.......still haven't done that, but dh did get the suitcases down from the guestroom closet before he left for work. Yeah.

I am oh so xcited to be heading back to Sebring. The Kennilworth is where it all started oh so many years ago for FL Scrappers. WOW. Several lifetimes ago.

Never did get to see a finished magnet board so I am draggin all that too. Oh my lil Tuscon is gonna be jam-packed.

Here's to a weekend away, time to scrap, and seeing new and old friends!!

No comments: