My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Oh so soggy!!

It rained alllllllll flippin day today. UGH. It would have been the perfect opportunity to scrap, or at least pack my stuff for the weekend, but ummmmm NO. That did not happen.

So, here I sit at 10:41 with scrap stuff finally packed. I dare to say organized, cause I was on a roll at the beginning of the week, but that pretty much went by the wayside as the rest of the crap got thrown into totes and bags. Ahhh well. I will figure it all out and honestly, if I only get to read the THREE, yes THREE scrap magazines that I haven't folded open yet, I will be happy.

I am xcited to get away. It has been a LONG few months and going back to work next week with a new partner is not only xciting, but stressful and leaves me a bit full of anxiety. So, this weekend with the girls will be a WELCOME change.

Don't get me wrong, I WILL miss my boys, esp. the lil guy, but this will help get him ready for Mommy to be back to work. The umbillical cord seems to have somehow gotten re-attached this summer.

They start work on our new pool tomorrow, so I am leaving my trusted camera here for JD to take pics. I plan to scrap it start to finish. I already took shots of the yard from upstairs, downstairs, inside and outside. Now he can begin to capture the progress.

Okay, I guess I better pack it in and finish packing it up. Can't wait to see everyone and two hours with Helen in the car catching up will be great. I am sure going to miss her this year at work.

Oh and Little Miss Amanda left a voicemail for me today. She sounded a bit out of it, but I am soooooo glad to hear she is progressing. Gosh ,I luv that kiddo.

Night Night.

No comments: