My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

oh so tired

I have not yet caught up from last weekend in Sebring. I stayed up wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too late too many nights, and I am payin the price. I have tried going to school this week a few hours per day to attempt to unpack my classroom. I have barely made a dent. DH says you gottta break a few eggs to make an omelet...........oh the henhouse exploded.

Back to work for real tomorrow. No more of this volunteering stuff. I will actually get paid, lol.

Our pool is coming along nicely. We picked tile, interior color, pavers and everything today. Went very simple with earthy colors. Figured we are going to have to look at it for many years to come and didn't want anything "out there". We were the FIRST people to order the mosaic tile we got though as it just came in yesterday. Yeah.

Okay, I am off to bed as for the first time in over one year, the alarm clock will be going off at 5:30 am so I can get ready and get Joshy to Aunt Sue's while still getting to school on time at 7:30 am. I have to work full time for the first six days and then i am back to part time after that.

Have a great Friday everyone.

No comments: