My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

rain rain

go away as it continues to pour down in BUCKETS.
they do say that it will end sometime today at least temporarily. I am telling you, this kind of weather makes me wanna double my dose of Celexa. I could never live in Seattle or up north where it is gray and snowy. I NEED to see Mr. Sun shining down on me(borrowed from a big purple dinosaur).

Okay, I digress. I am leaving tomorrow to return to the historic Kennilworth Lodge in Sebring-a place that I hold near and dear to my heart. MANY MANY friendships have developed there over the ten years or more that I have been going there. I am quite xcited. Packed ? NO WAY?
Prepared? NOT EVEN CLOSE.

But, I figure I can throw it all in the back of the truck and whatever..........right?!
I do, need to finish up laundry so I won't be scaring anyone without the proper clothing on. LOL.

Off to attempt it while JR is watching Dora and Diego.

No comments: