My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

and we wonder why......

I am tired or just plain xhausted?!
Between, my son, my husband, and working with ms, i am BEAT.
add to it being on the board of director's of my hoa, pta person, the crop and did i mention my husband and my son??????????
i swear, i am RUNNING away from home-SOOOOOOOOON!!!

I had a meeting last night at 7pm. Reminded dh(not dear) for 3 days to be home at a reasonable hour. "its okay he says. i will. i am at my closest facility on tues". well if that was reasonable, then i would hate to have seen if he were in sarasota for the day. UGGGGHHH,. after 3 phonecalls to him, he rolls into the driveway at 6:53pm. So, I end up being late. NICE. then he doesn't even say anything!!
I came home from my meeting at 9:30 and did not say ONE word to him!! I am so angry.

Now Joshy has a habit of getting into things. Heck, he is TWO and a half. He is curious. I tell dh(again, NOT dear) to think when he puts stuff down/away /or leaves them around.
Mind you, my child is TALL. not sure where that comes from, but he can reach STUFF and some of his favorite stuff to reach is baby powder!!

This is the 3rd time in less than two weeks. This is what I find in my bedroom. I think it might be a very good idea if dh(still nowhere close to dear), stops at a flower shop or SOMETHING tonite, cause I am about to blow a gasket.

1 comment:

Stacey S-O said...

I feel for you Jackie. Baby powder is the worst stuff to clean up. I have everything locked up in the bathroom closet (a key lock): shampoo, soaps, powder, makeup, cleaners, ointments, bandaids, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, lotions, pills, clippers, EVERYTHING! I found nick eating the dry dogfood & Enzo poop pills that joe left out on the counter.