My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

productive day

So, I was up before Mr. Sun, but I did get a whole lot accomplished.
My scrapbox is starting to actually look like a scrapbook organizer. It feels good. i will take a pic the next time I go downstairs and grab my camera.

DH did take Joshy out for awhile which allowed me to get some crop stuff done too. I am getting anxious to start putting it all together but I know the minute that I do, I will get more donations and have to undo what I already did. So, I am telling myself that it is okay to wait. For those that know, patience is NOT one of my qualities........LOL.

Dh also managed to "fix" his lil electrical problem he created last weekend thanx to the friendly and helpful guys down at Lowe's. I was all ready to call an electrician, but thrilled with the outcome because that means that the pond/fountain I received for Mother's Day is no longer in my dining room, but actually fully functional in the front flower bed. WOO HOO. Can't post a picture of that cause it is currently the ONLY thing in the front flower bed-LOL.

He also managed to clean out the fishtank-75 gallon and LONG overdue.

So, Joshy and I went swimming at Aunt Sue's. Can't wait til we can actually swim in our own pool but from the looks of it, that will be awhile. They haven't even been here in over two weeks. I am NOT thrilled bout that.

Hoping to get more accomplished tomorrow. I have a bunch of "homework" to do for school but although early for most, I am BEAT and going to crawl into a hot bath and my clean sheets.
Nite Nite.

No comments: