My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Finally Friday

While most kiddos live for summer vacation, I can tell you that after 17 years in the classroom, this last week of school is TOTAL h**l!!

My classroom presently looks as if a bomb went off. John always says, "you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette". If that is the case, then the whole freakin' hen house blew up in Room 502 at my school.
Forget pitching, packing, sorting, and making piles(I found stuff with the name I went by two husbands ago and 17 years old in my piles of crap-tossed that stuff, Helen would be soooooo proud).

Hoping to get my grades done today and entered into the computer before the end of the day. I must be dreaming. I don't like doing report cards on the puter cause I hafta sit in front of the dang thing in my room. Bringing home a folder of them in the ole' days was soooo much more time efficient for me. Guess I am "old school."

We have a big Kick Off the Summer block party here tomorrow and it looks as if the weather and smoke are going to cooperate. One of the neighbors donated a BUNCH of awesome raffle prizes(the guy who did all the liquor ones for my Crop For Hope last year, Rich). He even said he had a tv/dvd combo.
The kids will all have fun with inflatables and water slides.

Off to go get ready for school. Hope everyone has a Happy Friday.

No comments: