My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Scrappin Jackie Here!!

Hi All~
So I decided to FINALLY accept the fact that at nearly age 40(4 weeks and 5 days away) that I must actually come into the computer age and start BLOGGING.
Not 100% certain how to do this, but I will give it a try.
Tonite was a rare opportunity for us. John and I actually got a sitter(THANX a million Chelle) and we went out to dinner at Sam Seltzer's to have grown up conversation that didn't revolve around a cute, lil blonde kiddo-hmm, who could that possibly be-lol. Lobster tail was yummy, but prime rib was soooo full of pepper I could barely eat it. Oh well. We were actually celebrating the new job that he will begin tomorrow. Say a prayer that it all goes well for him. NO ONE deserves this more than John does. We also spent some time planning my 40th b-day celebration. Anyone that knows me knows how much I do NOT like surprises, so it will be a low-key dinner with just family. Perfect for me-surrounded by those I luv the most.

Things for the MS Crop for Hope are starting to fall into place. I am receiving donations left and right. Gotta get more croppers signed up and work on themes for the baskets. REALLY hoping to get some reps to teach classes. Making a mental note to get on that. Anyone interested?? LMK.
Okay, I am beat, so off to bed. Happy Scrappin!!
Jackie

2 comments:

dawn said...

Finally! See ... I told you it was easy to start a blog. Looking forward to seeing your posts and pics.

eljay716 said...

great job! can't wait for more..