My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Summer

So, I have managed to survive for what, three days on summer vacation!!!??? ahhhhhh, it isn't even June yet and I am ready to rip my hair outta my head. Well those of you who know, realize that would be a HUGE feat as I have enough hair for any twelve people. LOL.

Sick kid, sick husband, sick aunt and a sore throat here...........it all needs to stop. So what do you make for dinner when everyone is sick and the littlest one wont' take his medicine? Matzo ball soup, of course. Any good Jewish mother knows that. It was yummy for those of us who ate it. Joshy, not a bite. He is on a hunger strike today, but less energy to whine and throw stuff at me I guess.

So, its summer(for those of us who teach and are out of school already with NO paycheck I might add).
One question and anyone can feel free to answer it........................
WHEN DOES BIG BROTHER START????????????????????????

Tomorrow is June 1st. Around here(thanks to my step mom) we celebrate birthday MONTHS. So, bring it on.........
Off to save one tired Daddy from one looney lil boy.

Oh yeah, did I mention that I got 5 paid MS Crop reservations today?? Woo Hoo. Off to the bank I went. YEAH.

No comments: