My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

update on my lil guy

So the pediatrician called back yesterday-a FULL 24 hours after I had called. That did NOT make me happy as you read yesterday.
She didn't seem to think that he needed to be seen-yet, but to watch him.
We also figured out that MY child(oh what a true TINSKY he is), has an adverse reaction to cold meds.
Where most kids get a bit dopey from them, Joshua Daniel literally gets WIRED.... full fledged bouncing off the literal walls the other evening til 11pm.

So, off to CVS I went last night. Try to find cold meds with NO antihistamine in them. That was not such an easy task, but after 30 minutes of reading each and every label.....success. Even better, he fell asleep(passed out) before 9am.

However, now I have a tickle in my throat. For those of you who know, having MS means that I have a compromised immune system and I have difficulty fighting infections. So, I can probably count on feeling crappy anytime now-ugh. I am sucking down echinachea and daytime cold meds. Fingers crossed.

Have a gr-8 Saturday.

No comments: