My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Sick kiddo

I did forget to add that in the middle of report card hell week, also came JOSHY is sicker than he has ever been week. URGGG.

Pediatrician said he had pink eye in the left eye on Weds. Of course, it is now in the right too. My lil guy who never complains has been whiny, cranky and telling me "it hurts" all week :(
sooo sad.

To top it off, he is DEF. one of the few who gets TOTALLY wired on cold meds. Lethargy for a day wouldn't be a bad thing, right? Not MY kid. Oy .
His ears were clear and now they "hurt". Try to get the drs office to call back, yeah right. I am NOT a happy Mommy right now and it breaks my heart. He looks and sounds just awful.

I am not an advocate of anti-biotics and thankfully he only has been on them after the dog bite and visit to the ER, but this kid needs something more than OTC cold meds.

And, I NEED A NAP!!
Only on a holiday weekend, right. HA.
Jackie
who is off to call the pediatricians office AGAIN.

1 comment:

eljay716 said...

I am sorry Jackie, I hope he is better real soon. I know its horrible having a sick one.