My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Monday, oh yeah it is Tuesday........

I luv having holidays, but they seriously screw up my "calendar".
Memorial Day here was NOT the best day for us. John is now sick with whatever it is that we all have and Aunt Sue too.

Joshy was an absolute BEAR yesterday and not feeling any better. So, back to the Pediatrician we go this afternoon. His dr. isn't in, but at this point I will see anyone with MD after his name and hope for the best and a prescription for something that is gonna make this lil guy feel better. It is heartwrenching hearing him TRY to breathe, esp. at night.

Today is my first official day of "vacation". No school, no workshops, woo hoo.

I have such good intentions of getting things accomplished this summer. We shall see.

The donation letters are going out for the MS Crop for Hope in Sept. and I am receiving lots of feedback from people sending donations.
Now, to fill the crop with people. lol.

Okay, off to try to take a shower. Have a great Tuesday that feels like a Monday.

No comments: