My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

TIME

This whole thing is going to be about TIME........

First of all, it goes wayyyyyyyy too fast!!!! My precious little 6lb 3 oz tiny baby is two and one half years old today. How is that even possible????????

My father is gone nearly 3.5 years. That is even less possible.

I have been diagnosed with R-R Multiple Sclerosis for over two years. Luckily, in remission for almost two years.(and hoping and praying that it stays that way).
On Rebif for two years on 6-5-07.

One month from today I am going to be FORTY years old. Now, I know in my heart, that age is a state of mind, but growing up, 40 was OLD. Heck, I was at my mother's 30th birthday party(I was like 8 years old) and I remember thinking how OLD 30 was.

Okay, back to time. Could someone possibly tell my son(although precious and still adorable) that this mommy does NOT want to wake up at 6:15 am when I don't have to be at school until 11:19 am??????????

So to sum it up, time goes by too quickly and there is just never enough of it.

Hope that everyone has an enjoyable day and finds the time to do something special for THEMSELVES.

No comments: