My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

OH MY GOSH!!

What an awesome day we had today!! I started going thru scrap stuff and trying to organize. A MUCH greater task than just one day will allow, but I am making progress.

Got to the point where we all needed to get outta the house-runny noses and all. So we went over the bridge to St. Pete.......and Joshy fell asleep so John encouraged me to go to the new Whim-So-Doodle. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! That place took my breath away-literally. The store is fabulous.

Then we went downtown to the Pier and walked around a bit-just long enough to replace my Snoopy riding a Harley statue that was decapitated last week accidently.
Had dinner with John's family and stopped over Aunt Sue's on the way home. My step mom brought me THREE huge bags of donations for the MS CROP FOR HOPE. We are surely going to have some awesome baskets this year. WOW.

All in all a REALLY beautiful day. I LUV my purchases from the new Doodle. Now, to have the time to scrap-ha.

No comments: