My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Thankful

after reading some of my posts, it sounds like I might have the potential to NOT convey just how truly happy I am.
So, here ya go, some things that I am sooooo very thankful for!!

1-waking up this morning(although at 6am,) I woke up

2-nothing is tingling and all body parts are in working order

3-SCHOOL IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cums and report cards are DONE til next year

4-all our bills are paid

5-the lawyer received ALLLLLLL paperwork back signed and will be filing in court next week-only took 3.5 years but it looks like it might actually be DONE sooner than later

6-if #5 does come true, then I will be receiving a "nice" check soon

7-if #5 comes true as planned, then I will be receiving my father's diamond ring that I designed for him when I was in high school on my 40th birthday in June. Kind of ironic that he is giving me such a special gift on such a special day.

8-now I am getting weepy about Daddy, so I will make this one that I am thankful to have had such an amazing daddy for as long as I did and the relationship that we had

9-even more thankful that he never suffered at the end

10-my wonderful(okay most of them are wonderful) family. their support is incredible

11-my friends-again, couldn't do what i do without them

12-the ability to share my story about MS and help raise awareness for this insidious disease

13-John's new job

14-scrappin again

and numerous other things that no one would read.
Hugs to ya'll.

No comments: